Saturday, September 20, 2008

Week 3 Game Predictions

KC at ATL = I like Atlanta here, look for Turner to have another big game at home. I also like Bowe for the Chiefs to put up decent numbers.

OAK at BUF = The Bills win this one going away. This should be the Lynch show.

TB at CHI = I like Tampa and a more steady offense to out perform a very good Bears defense.

CAR at MIN = I like the Vikings to win this game based on great rushing and getting to the QB.

MIA at NE = Miami may hang in there for a little while but the Pats take this one going away.

CIN at NYG = This one could get ugly, Giants easily.

HOU at TEN = Texans stick around but the Titans are to much here.

ARI at WAS = The cardinals look good however the Redskins will win at home behind 2 Portis TD's.

NO at DEN = I will take the Broncos playing at home in what should be a shoot out.

DET at SF = 49er's all the way. The lions are fighting to not be the worst team in the league

STL at SEA = Hasslebeck finally wakes up against the worst secodary in the league. Hawks here.

CLE at BAL = I am going upset here, the Browns like playing the Ravens and they are due a win. Browns win.

JACK at INDY = This game will probably be fairly close but Reggie Wayne propels the Colts who have to much firepower for the Jags. I do however think the Jags will be able to put up some good rushing numbers and poss some touchdowns.

PITT at PHILLY = The Eagles are at home but I like the Steelers defense better and I think Pittsburgh will run the ball better. I like the Steelers in a great and very close game.

DAL at GB = This should be the game of the week. I expect a shootout and I like GB to get it done at home fueled by a big Romo turnover late in the game. Rodgers goes off with 3 touchdowns passes against a suspect Cowboy's Secondary. Look out for Felix Jones returning kicks as well, history has proven run backs come in groups.

NYJ at SD = This will be a closer game then people think because Favre will be able to throw the ball, however the Chargers are at home and no matter who is running the ball they will have success. I like San Diego by about 10.