Monday, September 1, 2008

Links to other sites and new information

I am happy to announce that I have made some friends in the fantasy world. I will soon be writing for Nova's Fantasy Football site, I will keep you updated when my first article is launched. This is a great up and coming site and I like it a lot. There are others in the mix as well and I will keep you posted. I am also happy to say that my blog has now been added to the fantasysharks.com site. It can be found on the site under the blogs tab. This is exciting news and it will provide a lot of exposure from what I consider one of the top fantasy football sites in the world.

One last thing, I have added the Frost's Favorite Fantasy Football Sites Tab near the top on the right hand side right below the about me section. This link will take you straight to the sites fantasy football info without having to go through several links. More will be added as I get the time to do so but my favorites have been added. If you have any questions on your fantasy team and any requests to improve my blog email me at FROSTSFANTASYSOLUTIONS@YAHOO.COM!!! I will be posting my Tuesday articles very soon so be sure to keep an eye out for that. Now get out there, study your players matchup's and win in week 1!!!