Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Hottie of the week, Eami Balisi from Las Vegas, NV

I am currently a mortgage broker. I am a promotional showgirl for the V theater at Planet Hollywood, a spokesmodel for Waterproof Socks at a recent sports show convention at the Sands Expo Center, a sales model for Sun Laboratories, a tradeshow model for Hotheads Extensions, a shoe model for Claudia Ciuti, sales model for Happy Chief, promotional model for the WCOFF ( world championship of fantasy football) and a mainstage demo model for Paul Mitchell. I am very punctual, take direction well, and work well with others. Being in the mortgage industry for the past three years I have in gained a lot of experience in marketing & sales and enjoy working with all types of people. I have an outgoing, laid back personality and I love living life and making money!