Friday, August 29, 2008

My Yahoo Draft

QB1 Matt Hasselbeck
QB2 Jeff Garcia
WR1 Reggie Wayne
WR2 Brandon Marshall
RB1 Clinton Portis
RB2 Ronnie Brown
TE1 Alge Crumpler
W/T1 Dwayne Bowe
RB4 Selvin Young
RB3 DeAngelo Williams
RB5 Felix Jones
WR3 Vincent Jackson
WR5 Isaac Bruce
WR4 Amani Toomer
RB6 Ladell Betts
K Adam Vinatieri
DEF Jacksonville
D Marcus Trufant
D Trent Cole


Pretty happy with it. Some of the worst picks I have ever seen came in this draft but I cannot complain with my results. A great QB, a ton of talet at RB. If Brown stays healthy I stole him late in the draft. Good TE, good DEF and a great kicker. The IDP defenders are as good as they get. I have the most solid WR in the game in Wayne. A total savage with Brandon Marshall. Dwayne Bowe, a very solid 3WR with a ton of upside even beyond last year. A donkey could throw him the ball and he would catch it. He is Kansas City's best player in fantasy football this year. Larry Johnson who? Mark it down now Bowe has more points then Johnson. Vincent Jackson and a solid Toomer all fall behind them, both solid WR's with Jackson with a ton of upside. I love Jackson this year. Chambers, gates and LT open alot of space up for a 1 on 1 Jackson. 84 yards in the last pre season game is a good start. Overall I am very happy with this team and I have no doubt that I can once again make the playoffs and compete for the league title. I have a few surprises up my sleeve as far as the waiver wire goes and I look forward to adding them to the squad very soon.