Thursday, August 28, 2008

My final CBS mock draft with #9 pick

Tommorrow is my main draft, here is my final mock for that draft.

Pos Round Player
QB 5 (#57) Hasselbeck, Matt (QB SEA)
RB 1 (#9) Barber, Marion (RB DAL)
RB 6 (#64) Brown, Ronnie (RB MIA)
WR 2 (#16) Edwards, Braylon (WR CLE)
WR 3 (#33) Burress, Plaxico (WR NYG)
WR 4 (#40) Welker, Wes (WR NE)
TE 7 (#81) Heap, Todd (TE BAL)
K 11 (#129) Crosby, Mason (K GB)
DST 8 (#88) Chargers (DST SD)
RS 10 (#112) Cutler, Jay (QB DEN)
RS 9 (#105) Stewart, Jonathan (RB CAR)
RS 12 (#136) Perry, Chris (RB CIN)
RS 14 (#160) Walter, Kevin (WR HOU)
RS 13 (#153) Crumpler, Alge (TE TEN)

If my team ends up like this tommorrow I will be pretty happy. I have 2 solid QB's, Good RB's and two with alot of upside, 3 great WR's with a good backup ready for a break out year. (I can surely find some off the waiver to fill my bye weeks and two proven TE's that should produce. I have have a very solid DEF and a kicker who is not only good but that I think will kick alot more this year with Brett Farve now out of the building. I have spent countless hours developing my strategy and I am satisfied with it so far. My CBS draft is tommorrow morning and my main yahoo draft is tommorrow night. I will update you with both of those when they are completed.