Saturday, October 17, 2009

NFL Week 6 Game Predictions









HOU @ CIN - I will take the cardiac cats by 10 over the texans, 24-14. Benson runs for 2 TD's.

DET @ GB - Green Bay by 3 TD's, 24-3 Ryan Grant goes for over 100 and 2 TD's.

STL @ JAC - I like the Jags by 2 TD's playing at home , 28-14. MJD 2-3 TD's

BAL @ MIN - This one is a toss up but I will take the home team, Vikings win 24-21

NYG @ NO - Best game of the week and I will take the Giants by a field goal, 31-28

CLE @ PIT - The Browns are pathetic, steelers win big at home, 35-3

KC @ WAS - I am starting to like KC for some reason, the Chiefs finally get a win and Jamal Charles takes the starting job from LJ, 17-10 Chiefs win.

PHI @ OAK - The Eagles win this scrimmage, 38-9

ARI @ SEA - This will be a close one, I will take the home team by a field goal 24-21

TEN @ NE - Brady will throw for 3 TD's and morris will run for one as the Patriots win 27-17

BUF @ NYJ - The Jets bounce back after my dolphins took them down, 21-10 Jets

CHI @ ATL - The A is back and the bears are beat up, the falcons do it through the air and win 24-14

DEN @ SD - The Broncos are for real because Tom Brady had a bad day. San Diego has to win this game, if they can stop the Denver run game they can win this game. I think they will and hand the Broncos their first loss of the season. LT gets a touchdown and Rivers throws for 2 more. 27-24 Chargers win.