Thursday, October 15, 2009

NBA Live 10 or NBA 2k10

I had them both and I kept Live. While 2k10 is a great game and has the best graphics I have seen yet on PS3, Live is much better. 2K10 has virtually no online gaming. The servers are very slow and its just miserable to play on. Live has lighting servers and a ton of people ready to play. Live has also fixed the defense issues from last year. Once the update patch comes out to fix the steals issue it will be a fantastic game. I have laid down every game I have, except hot shots golf of course, to play live. If you do not play online then you could try them both and see which you like. The build a player segment on 2k is a blast but both games are good offline. They both have plenty of glitches but 2k as of right now has way more.


Winner:
NBA Live 2010